Leadership Assessment & Selection
Combining the latest assessment techniques with our global experience selecting game-changing leaders, we identify leaders with the mindset, capabilities and behaviours to deliver great results and thrive in a fast-changing world.
We always start with a discovery process to understand “what great looks like” in the role. During this process, we look beyond current requirements. We ensure the brief includes longer-term aspirations, including candidates who will complement the team and add to your talent pipeline and culture.
Based on the brief, we build a powerful interview and assessment process to measure candidates’ strengths, performance risks and potential.
Our APEXLeader™ approach is an in-depth assessment to help identify exceptional leaders and future leaders. This involves:
- An in-depth interview to uncover a leader’s Achievements, Personality (strengths and risk area), Energy and standout talents, their X-factor.
- Fit-for-purpose psychometric tests and problem-solving tasks. These provide additional insights into a leader’s underlying personality, motives and performance risks.
Our assessment approach enables you to:
- build alignment among key stakeholders on the best candidates,
- compare candidates using objective data, and
- understand their strengths and potential performance risks.
Other solutions include:
- Designing leadership competency and behaviour frameworks
- Leadership team profiling
- Identifying future leaders
As co-founder of Strengthscope®, James Brook, our MD, and our team of highly skilled psychologists are ideally placed to help you implement Strengthscope® for assessment and development of your leaders.