Leadership Team Effectiveness
We build cohesive and high-performing leadership and management teams that collaborate to overcome problems, navigate change and unlock innovation.
Building cohesive, high-trust leadership teams is essential to deliver exceptional results and navigate a fast-changing business environment.
Effective leadership teams need a clear purpose and diverse mix of talented people with the right mindset, expertise, and capabilities to succeed. However, this is not sufficient. To be at their best, teams also need high levels of trust, commitment, and mutual support so they can maintain high energy, achieve their goals and adapt rapidly to change.
We have significant experience working with executive and leadership teams to strengthen team dynamics, agility and business outcomes.
Our proprietary Thriving Teams™ process is designed to develop the performance, agility, commitment, and energy of leadership teams, accelerating performance and success. It typically involves:
- Conducting a Thriving Teams™ diagnostic to take stock of how team members (and key stakeholders) view the team’s performance, cohesion, and improvement areas.
- Helping the team improve six vital building blocks of Thriving Teams™, including an inspiring purpose, guiding standards, delivery focus, mutual support, conscious communication, and applied learning.
- Aligning and clarifying roles and critical team processes.
- Improving the team’s ability to adapt, learn and build resilience.
- Ensuring the team has a focused development roadmap to guide ongoing improvement.
Other solutions include:
- Team coaching
- Conflict and dispute resolution within teams
- Consulting on setting up new teams or re-organizing existing ones